| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ibirite in April is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 67.9mm (2.7in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Ibirite April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ibirite, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ibirite:
- Diamantina, Brazil - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) NNE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) ENE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 127 kms (78.9 miles) NNE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) NE
- Caparao, Brazil - 234.4 kms (145.7 miles) ESE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) ESE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 140.3 kms (87.2 miles) SSE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 191.4 kms (118.9 miles) SSE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) SSE