| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ibirite in October is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 136.2mm (5.4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Ibirite October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ibirite, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ibirite:
- Diamantina, Brazil - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) NNE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) ENE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 127 kms (78.9 miles) NNE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) NE
- Caparao, Brazil - 234.4 kms (145.7 miles) ESE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) ESE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 140.3 kms (87.2 miles) SSE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 191.4 kms (118.9 miles) SSE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) SSE